Eraser Daddy 10x is a uniquely long-lasting household eraser! Made from exclusive 10™ foam formulated stronger than traditional melamine erasers, it averages over ten times their life span per pad. Dampen product thoroughly with warm water to activate and then effortlessly renew surfaces around your home. Lightly wipe across baseboards, railings, doors, door frames, switch plates, unpainted walls, stairs, siding and more to remove common marks and scuffs. A layer of scratch-free FlexTexture foam on the back plus FlexTexture Gems blended in the eraser add scrubbing power and durability! Not for use on dishes. Always test in a small area with light pressure first as the eraser is abrasive.
- LONGER LASTING - Specially formulated to last ten times longer than other eraser products! 1 pad can tackle an entire house full of jobs like cleaning baseboards, door frames, handrails, white sneaker gums, and unpainted walls.
- WATER ACTIVATED – Saturate the 10x™ Eraser side with warm water and wring out excess. Use to spot clean hard surfaces. A blend of FlexTexture® Gems adds scrubbing power.
- DUAL-SIDED - The FlexTexture side adds durability and is great for removing abrasive surface debris first helping to preserve the eraser.
- ERGONOMIC - Designed for a comfortable fit in your hand.
- SPOT REMOVER – Effective in eliminating things like marks, scuffs, food stains, denim color transfer, grass stains and fingerprints.
- CLEAN IN COLOR - Vibrant shades make color coding cleaning jobs easier
Frequently Asked Questions
How much do you charge for Postage?
We charge a flat rate of postage, as follows:
NSW - $10
The rest of Australia - $15
Postage is free for orders over $125
There is no minimum or maximum order, so no hidden surprises on checkout!
How long will it take for my order to be dispatched?
All orders are processed and dispatched the same day if ordered before 8am AEST otherwise they will be dispatched the next working day.
What couriers do you use?
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries.
What happens if I do not receive my goods?
Once you place your order you will receive an email with an Australia Post tracking number. You will be able to track your package, If you are unable to track your goods or a length of time has passed, please contact email@example.com
What happens if my item(s) are damaged in the mail?
If the products within your package is damaged please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a replacement or a refund to be sent out to you.
Will you be getting more products?
In short, this is a big fat 'yes'! We are constantly looking for new products and speaking to our trusted suppliers on a regular basis. If there is something in particular you would like to see, then please email email@example.com and we will do our very best to make it happen!
How often do you receive new stock?
We are aiming to restock every 6-8 weeks depending on shipping times. Keep your eye on our social media pages for announcements and sign up to our newsletter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.