- TEMPERATURE CONTROLLED - You control your scrubbing power! Scrub Daddy’s FlexTexture foam is firm in cold water for tough scrubbing and soft in warm water for light cleaning. With FlexTexture, you have the right tool for every mess
- CLEAN IN COLOR - Vibrant colors make color-coding cleaning jobs easier. Assign different scrubbers to different applications like blue for the bathroom or orange for the pet bowls.
- SCRATCH FREE - Safe to use on over a dozen different surfaces (i.e. glass, stainless steel, cast iron, non-stick coatings, copper, chrome, leather). Use him to wash anything from dinner dishes to the car
- ODOR RESISTANT - Scrub Daddy is lab tested to not hold odors for up to 8 weeks when properly maintained in addition to resisting stains and rinsing clean after use. Fast dry time prevents odors on your sponge.
- ERGONOMIC AND FUNCTIONAL - Designed to fit comfortably in your hand providing good grip and coverage so you can spend less time scrubbing. With a design that cute AND functional, it’s hard not to smile back. His eyes hold onto you for a 360 degree reach and mouth cleans both side of your utensils.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much do you charge for Postage?
We charge a flat rate of postage, as follows:
NSW - $10
The rest of Australia - $15 (excluding NT)
NT - $23
Postage is free for orders over $125 (excluding NT)
There is no minimum or maximum order, so no hidden surprises on checkout!
Where are the items dispatched from?
Our warehouse is Sydney based - therefore all packages are dispatched from Sydney. Usually Australia Post aim to deliver items in 1-3 business days for Metro Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. The rest of Australia is usually 3-10 business days. Sometimes weather events and busy seasonal times of year can affect shipping times. Please keep your eye on Australia Post websites for further information.
You will receive a tracking number from Australia Post as soon as your package leaves our warehouse. Please note that we do not track every item when it leaves the warehouse, so we rely on the customer to let us know if it is has not arrived!
How long will it take for my order to be dispatched?
All orders are usually processed and dispatched the same day if ordered before 8am AEST otherwise they will be dispatched the next working day. Please be aware that during busy periods and restocks it may be up 3 working days to dispatch. We ask you to be patient during these times, rest assured we are working as quickly as we can to get your order to your door.
What couriers do you use?
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries.
What happens if I do not receive my goods?
Once you place your order you will receive an email with an Australia Post tracking number. You will be able to track your package, If you are unable to track your goods or a length of time has passed past the timescales mentioned above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note after the package has left our warehouse we have no control over how long it will take to arrive. If you feel like it has been too long or their is no tracking information available please contact us. We will raise an investigation with Australia Post to try and track this down.
Due to the volumes of packages Australia Post are handling at the moment sometimes on rare occasions unfortunately packages do get lost. Please rest assured on this occasion we will either refund or replace the package.
What happens if my item(s) are damaged in the mail?
If the products within your package is damaged please contact us at email@example.com and we will arrange a replacement or a refund to be sent out to you. This does happen on occasions due the nature of the products that we sell. We want you to be completely satisfied with the products you receive so please reach out to us asap if they are damaged. We are not always told that items are getting returned to sender so if you receive a notification from Australia Post please reach out to us, and we can arrange a replacement/refund.
Will you be getting more products?
In short, this is a big fat 'yes'! We are constantly looking for new products and speaking to our trusted suppliers on a regular basis. If there is something in particular you would like to see, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our very best to make it happen!
How often do you receive new stock?
We are aiming to restock every 6-8 weeks depending on shipping times. Keep your eye on our social media pages for announcements and sign up to our newsletter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.