- Discover Bold All-in-1 PODS® washing capsules laundry detergent Frosted Eucalyptus, Loved by Mrs Hinch. Bold Frosted Eucalyptus will make your laundry irresistibly fresh, with herbal & aromatic notes designed to create a scent experience as magical as a walk on a crisp winter’s day! Bold All-in-1 PODS® have a unique three-chamber design, that comes with brilliant clean even in a cold wash as well as built-in fabric softener – for cleaner, fresher and softer feeling clothes than ever before. Upon contact with water, their 100% water-soluble film fully dissolves to release powerful stain-removing technologies, offering Bold deepest and strongest All-in-1 PODS® clean ever. On top, Bold washing tablets can now help reduce plastic thanks to their recyclable ECOCLIC cardboard box! It only contains maximum 5% plastic, designed to preserve your PODS®.
- Washing Liquid Capsules for Brilliant cleaning with built-in fabric softener
- Bold Frosted Eucalyptus will make your laundry irresistibly fresh, with herbal & aromatic notes designed to create a scent experience as magical as a walk on a crisp winter’s day
- All-in-1 Pods Washing Capsules: Clean, Freshen, Soften
- Touch-activated perfume technology for long lasting freshness
- 100% WATER-SOLUBLE FILM: Laundry detergent PODS® have a 100% water-soluble film
Frequently Asked Questions
How much do you charge for Postage?
We charge a flat rate of postage, as follows:
|Sydney||$9.99 or FREE over $125|
|$10.99 or FREE over $125|
|Canberra & Tweed Heads||$12.99 or FREE over $125|
|$14.99 or FREE over $150|
|$17.99 or FREE over $150|
|$19.99 or FREE over $150|
|Tasmania||$19.99 flat rate|
|QLD & SA Country||$22.99 flat rate|
|NT (excluding remote areas)||$24.99 flat rate|
|WA Country South
WA Country North
Christmas & Cocos Is
Aust Antarctic Territory
|We're unable to offer you a flat rate to you right now, but please contact email@example.com for a quote.|
There is no minimum or maximum order, so no hidden surprises on checkout!
Where are the items dispatched from?
Our warehouse is Sydney based - therefore all packages are dispatched from Sydney. Usually Australia Post aim to deliver items in 1-3 business days for Metro Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. The rest of Australia is usually 3-10 business days. Sometimes weather events and busy seasonal times of year can affect shipping times. Please keep your eye on Australia Post websites for further information.
You will receive a tracking number from Australia Post as soon as your package leaves our warehouse. Please note that we do not track every item when it leaves the warehouse, so we rely on the customer to let us know if it is has not arrived!
How long will it take for my order to be dispatched?
All orders are usually processed and dispatched the same day if ordered before 2pm AEST otherwise they will be dispatched the next working day. Please be aware that during busy periods and restocks it may be up 3 working days to dispatch. We ask you to be patient during these times, rest assured we are working as quickly as we can to get your order to your door. Please note we have a very small window to change your order so if you forget something we may not always be able to change this if the order has been packed. Email us straight away on firstname.lastname@example.org and rest assured we will help if we can!
What couriers do you use?
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries. We can also provide a startrack quote for rural shipping if you contact us at email@example.com
What happens if I do not receive my goods?
Once you place your order you will receive an email with an Australia Post tracking number. You will be able to track your package, If you are unable to track your goods or a length of time has passed past the timescales mentioned above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note after the package has left our warehouse we have no control over how long it will take to arrive. If you feel like it has been too long or their is no tracking information available please contact us. We will raise an investigation with Australia Post to try and track this down.
Due to the volumes of packages Australia Post are handling at the moment sometimes on rare occasions unfortunately packages do get lost. Please rest assured on this occasion we will either refund or replace the package.
What happens if my item(s) are damaged in the mail?
If the products within your package is damaged please contact us at email@example.com and we will arrange a replacement or a refund to be sent out to you. This does happen on occasions due the nature of the products that we sell. We want you to be completely satisfied with the products you receive so please reach out to us asap if they are damaged. We are not always told that items are getting returned to sender so if you receive a notification from Australia Post please reach out to us, and we can arrange a replacement/refund.
Will you be getting more products?
In short, this is a big fat 'yes'! We are constantly looking for new products and speaking to our trusted suppliers on a regular basis. If there is something in particular you would like to see, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our very best to make it happen!
How often do you receive new stock?
We try to restock products every 6-8 weeks. Please bear with us if we are out of stock of your favourite products - we ship from the UK so it is sometimes challenging to get hold of stock, and waiting times for ships can mean we are out of stock for longer than we would like!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.