Your favourite dual-sided scrubber and sponge made with no added colorants in reduced packaging.
- SCRUB, FLIP, WIPE - Scrub Mommy is a two-sided sponge, with each side performing a different role. Use the FlexTexture side to scrub off debris, then flip it and use the soft ResoFoam side to soak up liquids and wipe the surface dry.
- SCRATCH FREE - Scrub Mommy is safe to use on over a dozen different surfaces, including glass, stainless steel, cast iron, and non-stick coatings
- TEMPERATURE CONTROLLED SCRUB - Scrub Mommy’s FlexTexture side becomes firm in cold water for tough scrubbing and soft in warm water for light cleaning. A versatile design means she’s the right tool for every job.
- MORE EFFICIENT - Scrub Mommy’s ResoFoam side is 6x more absorbent than the leading brand and produces 60% more soap suds. Her FlexTexture side is lab tested to remain odor free for up to 8 weeks.
- ERGONOMIC AND FUNCTIONAL - Scrub Mommy is designed to fit comfortably in the hand, providing good grip and wide coverage so you can spend less time scrubbing. With a design that cute AND functional, it’s hard not to smile back
Frequently Asked Questions
How much do you charge for Postage?
We charge a flat rate of postage, as follows:
NSW - $10
The rest of Australia - $15 (excluding NT)
NT - $23
Postage is free for orders over $130 (excluding NT)
There is no minimum or maximum order, so no hidden surprises on checkout!
Where are the items dispatched from?
Our warehouse is Sydney based - therefore all packages are dispatched from Sydney. Usually Australia Post aim to deliver items in 1-3 business days for Metro Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. The rest of Australia is usually 3-10 business days. Australia Post are advising customers to expect delays due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please keep your eye on Australia Post websites for further information.
You will receive a tracking number from Australia Post as soon as your package leaves our warehouse. Please note that we do not track every item when it leaves the warehouse, so we rely on the customer to let us know if it is has not arrived!
How long will it take for my order to be dispatched?
All orders are usually processed and dispatched the same day if ordered before 8am AEST otherwise they will be dispatched the next working day. Please be aware that due to current covid restrictions in our warehouse, it may be up to 3 working days to dispatch. We ask you to be patient during these times, rest assured we are working as safely and quickly as we can under the current restrictions.
What couriers do you use?
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries.
What happens if I do not receive my goods?
Once you place your order you will receive an email with an Australia Post tracking number. You will be able to track your package, If you are unable to track your goods or a length of time has passed past the timescales mentioned above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note after the package has left our warehouse we have no control over how long it will take to arrive. If you feel like it has been too long or their is no tracking information available please contact us. We will raise an investigation with Australia Post to try and track this down.
Due to the volumes of packages Australia Post are handling at the moment sometimes on rare occasions unfortunately packages do get lost. Please rest assured on this occasion we will either refund or replace the package.
What happens if my item(s) are damaged in the mail?
If the products within your package is damaged please contact us at email@example.com and we will arrange a replacement or a refund to be sent out to you. This does happen on occasions due the nature of the products that we sell. We want you to be completely satisfied with the products you receive so please reach out to us asap if they are damaged. We are not always told that items are getting returned to sender so if you receive a notification from Australia Post please reach out to us, and we can arrange a replacement/refund.
Will you be getting more products?
In short, this is a big fat 'yes'! We are constantly looking for new products and speaking to our trusted suppliers on a regular basis. If there is something in particular you would like to see, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our very best to make it happen!
How often do you receive new stock?
We are aiming to restock every 6-8 weeks depending on shipping times. Keep your eye on our social media pages for announcements and sign up to our newsletter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.