With the rain hopefully coming to an end, we’re going to have some cold days ahead. Plenty of time cuddled under your quilt, windows closed to keep the warm in, and wrapping up in a blanket on the sofa in the evening to catch up on some TV.
There are three products you should keep on hand for the winter so keep reading to find out!
Outdoorables - I know I mention this product a lot, but it’s important to remember that when you’re drying your washing inside, you deserve for your home to be filled with at the very least, the reminder that summer once existed and will come around again. Ourdoorables reminds you of this fact with it’s incredible, strong fragrance. Also, it’s a concentrate which means you don’t need to use as much to get the same effect as ‘normal’ fabric softeners! We’ve got Summer Breeze, Spring Awakening, and Pink Blossom so take your pick.
- Febreeze candle - What is winter in England without a candle flickering away? We’ve got several options now here at Homebird, see below.
- A true winter favourite: Spiced Apple.
- Just like a warm drink: Vanilla latte
- For those who like the smell of fresh washing: Cotton Fresh
- A little something floral: Red Cherry Blossom
Last but certainly not least, a classic: Vanilla
- Lenor crease release - I don’t know about you, but now it’s cold, I’m spending a lot more time in bed under my quilt trying to stay warm. More time in bed means more creasing up of the sheets. If you need a quick-mid week freshen up, then give this one a go. The scents alone will make you excited to crawl back in. We’ve got Summer Breeze, Spring Awakening, or Gold Orchid for some extra luxury.
With these products under your belt, you’re going to be a little sad when spring starts rolling around.