- Febreze Fabric Refresher Spray with Odourclear technology cleans away tough lingering odours trapped in fabrics and leaves a light fresh scent. Spring Awakening is a light green fragrance inspired by springtime natural freshness of Lenor. Febreze Fabric Refreshers are a breath of fresh air for fabrics that are hard to wash, like sofa coverings, curtains and carpets. Everyday lingering odours get trapped in fabrics in your home and are gradually released back into the air over time. Febreze with its new and unique Odourclear technology, an odour elimination technology, cleans away even the tough lingering odours that get trapped in fabrics, so you and your guests can breathe happy. Try the full range of Febreze products with the unique Odourclear technology, such as Febreze Air and Car freshener. Also try Febreze 3volution Plugs, for continuous odour elimination up to 90 days.
- Febreze with Odourclear technology cleans away odours and leaves a light fresh scent
- Spring Awakening is a light green fragrance inspired by springtime natural freshness of Lenor
- Doesn't mask but truly cleans away odours and freshens all the hard to wash fabrics
- Cleans away odours from your hard to wash fabrics
- Dermatologically tested, safe to use around cats and dogs
- Wide range of high quality fragrances
- Pack size: 500ML
Frequently Asked Questions
How much do you charge for Postage?
We charge a flat rate of postage, as follows:
NSW - $10
The rest of Australia - $15 (excluding NT)
NT - $23
Postage is free for orders over $130 (excluding NT)
There is no minimum or maximum order, so no hidden surprises on checkout!
Where are the items dispatched from?
Our warehouse is Sydney based - therefore all packages are dispatched from Sydney. Usually Australia Post aim to deliver items in 1-3 business days for Metro Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. The rest of Australia is usually 3-10 business days. Australia Post are advising customers to expect delays due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please keep your eye on Australia Post websites for further information.
You will receive a tracking number from Australia Post as soon as your package leaves our warehouse. Please note that we do not track every item when it leaves the warehouse, so we rely on the customer to let us know if it is has not arrived!
How long will it take for my order to be dispatched?
All orders are usually processed and dispatched the same day if ordered before 8am AEST otherwise they will be dispatched the next working day. Please be aware that due to current covid restrictions in our warehouse, it may be up to 3 working days to dispatch. We ask you to be patient during these times, rest assured we are working as safely and quickly as we can under the current restrictions.
What couriers do you use?
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries.
What happens if I do not receive my goods?
Once you place your order you will receive an email with an Australia Post tracking number. You will be able to track your package, If you are unable to track your goods or a length of time has passed past the timescales mentioned above, please contact email@example.com
Please note after the package has left our warehouse we have no control over how long it will take to arrive. If you feel like it has been too long or their is no tracking information available please contact us. We will raise an investigation with Australia Post to try and track this down.
Due to the volumes of packages Australia Post are handling at the moment sometimes on rare occasions unfortunately packages do get lost. Please rest assured on this occasion we will either refund or replace the package.
What happens if my item(s) are damaged in the mail?
If the products within your package is damaged please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a replacement or a refund to be sent out to you. This does happen on occasions due the nature of the products that we sell. We want you to be completely satisfied with the products you receive so please reach out to us asap if they are damaged. We are not always told that items are getting returned to sender so if you receive a notification from Australia Post please reach out to us, and we can arrange a replacement/refund.
Will you be getting more products?
In short, this is a big fat 'yes'! We are constantly looking for new products and speaking to our trusted suppliers on a regular basis. If there is something in particular you would like to see, then please email email@example.com and we will do our very best to make it happen!
How often do you receive new stock?
We are aiming to restock every 6-8 weeks depending on shipping times. Keep your eye on our social media pages for announcements and sign up to our newsletter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.